Additional Fees
Interest Rate

After sending a fax of my ID not once but twice....they made me send my SS card !...This company is a really bad joke that just wont end !

Comments

BlancaMtz
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and we can certainly understand your frustration.We request documentation for our cardholders security. We wouldn't want anyone calling in and acting as if it were your self Please contact me if you have and questions of concerns at 949-751-0360 Ext.783

to BlancaMtz #1498146

I called that number...got voice mail...more of the same really bad service. Ill make it easy for you my number is 626 692 4508

to BlancaMtz #1498151

After sending in photo ID twice then being told to send in social security card! Dont make excuses for really terrible service.

That only makes it worse. How about im really sorry that my company ruined your day at the casino with your family from out of state...or heres one im so sorry my staff treated you so badly hung up on you yelled at you and laughed in your face!

Why dont you look into it before you make excuses and claim your company is in the right. If you hear the tapes of our many conversations that day...you might have an idea of how badly i was treated...get this may even be able to fix the problem...stick your excuses where the sun doesn't shine!