Resolved
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Dec 07

The charges went through. There are still issues but it doesn't seem to be affecting my account anymore.

Original review posted by user Dec 06

They always seem to have some kind of bug in their system. For the past two days now they've been unable to process any and all charges.

I ordered food on the day it happened and the charge is still pending, what if it doesn't go through ever? I have bills to pay, how will I pay them?

I highly doubt they're intelligent enough to fix their own problems, so I'm riding completely on hope for some miracle. The only reason I use this card is because of my job, I don't have a bank account yet, but I'm tempted to go through all of the trouble to get one now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Global Cash Card Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

ADPSocialCareTeam
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about these challenges and would be happy to have someone on the team review your account & transactions with you. Please send us a PRIVATE message here on the site with your name, account & contact information.

Once I have that, I can have someone from the team reach out to you to assist.

Alternately, you can reach out to our Global Cash Card (GCC) Service team directly at 1-888-220-4477. Thank you, Christine / ADP Social Care