Since I've had this card due to my job, I have kept track of my transactions religiously, I download to csv, and to a spreadsheet. It has been accurate until today.

All of a sudden today, there is an imaginary $229 that was on my account since I got my first deposit, it didn't exist before today. The lady from customer service says she doesn't see the numbers I am seeing, wtf?!?!? Seems like I am not the only one from reading other complaints on here!

They just lost a customer today... I uploaded my spreadsheet and a screenshot of my transaction history according to GCC, my spreadsheet is accurate, GCC is saying I have like $499 on my account as of 7/3/2018.Wtf

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No solution.

Comments

BlancaMtz
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and we can certainly understand your frustration. I would like to have a better understanding of what is happening within your account.

Unfortunately with the information that was provided I was not able to locate you account. Please contact me directly at 949-751-0360 ext.783Global Cash CardGlobal Cash CardGlobal Cash CardGlobal Cash CardGlobal Cash Card