1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I paid for a hotel room that was disgusting and in a very bad shape. I called Global Cash Card and told them about everything and I even sent pictures of the moldy, dirty, and disgusting room.

I told them I want to dispute the charge because I didn't pay about $250 for a nasty *** hotel room. I tried talking to the hotel attendant but they have a no refund policy. I filed out the forms GCC requested a while ago and I still haven't received my money back. I keep calling asking them about it and they keep saying they're not a financial bank or something like that.

All I want is my money back because I need it to live. A normal bank would have given us a temporary refund until the investigation is over.

But apparently because they're not a bank they can't do that. Below is the pictures of the room.

Product or Service Mentioned: Global Cash Card Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2017.

Comments

Jerzyvan79

They DO NOT CARE! Change card carrier or buy a pallet of vasoline for your soon to be very sore *** hole!

because if you decide to play with a snake, it is your fault when you get bit!!!

You keep this card company and you deserve the screwing you get. I wish you the best and pray you got a new card company and will warn others!?!?

BlancaMtz
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

We empathize with your frustration and would like to assist you. Unfortunately we are unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please contact me at 888-220-4477 Ext.701 so we can further assist you.