Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Its a shame temp agencies use thus card for employment.My card has been locked for 4 days now and i have 5 different emails to different people at glibal cash card to provd my identity.

None has recieved my emails and no emails came back as email not found.

On top of it all unless you have hours to spend on the phone good luck getting thru to customer service.So far and counting i have had to borrow money till i get this figured out and gain access back to my account...my money!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss global cash card prepaid card. Global Cash Card needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned global cash card prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Global Cash Card. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Blue Bird Corporation.

Had an Experience with Global Cash Card?

Comments

Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Rise Credit - A ten year derogatory placed on my credit file erroneously by Risecredit Rise Credit "In May of 2014, I had a mortgage loan in escrow, for the purpose of paying off my existing debt. This loan was set to fund on 5/27/2014 with projected..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more