Product: Global Cash Card Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 224 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Global Cash Card - I have been on hold for close to 24 hours today

Nobody is picking up the phone and this is ridculas when it says 24 hours custimer service that is what i expect i earn

Global Cash Card - Money taken without consent

Global Cash Card - Money taken without consent
40.00 was taken out of my account , and global cash card employee told me to call on 1/16/19 to dispute this transaction , and when i called i was on the phone waiting for 30 minutes for someone to answer , then i called again today 1/18/19 and i was on hold again for 20 minutes

Global Cash Card - Tried of trying

Been trying for two days to get into my account .nobody never answer da phone do tbey even work never fool with global again
Show

Global Cash Card - I’ve been trying to speak to the disputed department for 1 week noe

I’m so angry and frustrated with global the quality of this company is going down hill very for several days I have been on hold an excess of 3 hours. The disputed department when the answer the phone they are rude... I’ve been hung up on 3xs. I’m so angry I can Not do business with a company that does not respect my time or money.
1.8

Global Cash Card - Worst Card Company Experience Ever!!! Do NOT Use GCC

I have tried numerous time to contact a Global Cash Card Representative to help me with my issues regarding my card. My card will not let me carry out any form of transaction and I cannot access my funds. I have tried EVERYTHING. I tried to change my pin or apply for a new card, I even tried emailing and calling customer support but nothing seems to go through. It seems as though no matter how long I wait on hold I will never get help. I just would like access to my funds!! This is the worst card company I have ever worked with.
I didn't like
  • Enough is enough
  • Poor service
  • Waited for my money never got it

Global Cash Card - Calls never answered

Called several times put on hold for an hour sometimes more , to either run out of time to hold or the line just disconnecting Wtf Wtf
3.2
Global Cash Card Customer Care
My daughters last 4 digits of her SSI card is not being accepted when trying to activate her card. We called customer service and was asked to upload an image of her ID and Social security card. My daughter is a minor and has a student ID. We were told that this is...

Global Cash Card - Fruad

I had over $600 taken from me fraudulently when my card was stolen! It’s been 10 days and I can’t get ahold of anyone. I’m trying to get ahold of someone so I can dispute these charges but nobody answers!
Global Cash Card Customer Care
Ive been trying to get a replacement card for about 3 weeks now! The supervisor even hung up on me the customer service is very poor and at this point i just feel like they are holding my money. Ive tried the over night shipping and the 1-2 business days and I still...

Global Cash Card - ATM charged twice for money withdraw

I used two different ATM,s i agreed to pay the $2.99 fee to withdraw money .I made three withdraws today and i see i was also charged $1.75 for making these three withdraws. Why the $1.75 each time also? I did not agree to pay this extra charge.