filters

Global Cash Card - Totally *** Of A Company

Wtf Angry Never Answer My Calls Or My Emails

Global Cash Card - Can't activate my card

Im writing this review as i sit on hold i been waiting for 45 minutes already
On January 10th I lost my card, I called to report it lost and ordered an over night shipping replacement card. Since it was late I was told instead of it arriving the next day on 1-11-19(Friday) it would arrive the next business day which was that Monday 1-14-19. It...
Show

Global Cash Card - I’ve been trying to speak to the disputed department for 1 week noe

I’m so angry and frustrated with global the quality of this company is going down hill very for several days I have been on hold an excess of 3 hours. The disputed department when the answer the phone they are rude... I’ve been hung up on 3xs. I’m so angry I can Not do business with a company that does not respect my time or money.
1.8

Global Cash Card - Been holding over an hour

I have been on hold for over an hour my last call was 40 minutes then I was hung up on
Show

Global Cash Card - Horrible customer service can't get anybody to help with disputed charges.

If I am not contacted with in a few hours I will go to the better business bureau and do everything in my power to have them shut down.

Global Cash Card - Worst Card Company Experience Ever!!! Do NOT Use GCC

I have tried numerous time to contact a Global Cash Card Representative to help me with my issues regarding my card. My card will not let me carry out any form of transaction and I cannot access my funds. I have tried EVERYTHING. I tried to change my pin or apply for a new card, I even tried emailing and calling customer support but nothing seems to go through. It seems as though no matter how long I wait on hold I will never get help. I just would like access to my funds!! This is the worst card company I have ever worked with.
I didn't like
  • Enough is enough
  • Poor service
  • Waited for my money never got it

Global Cash Card - Thieves

They still your money out of your account .. never to replace it .. press 6 for dispute on hold for over an hour only to get told hold on again this is not the dispute team.. scam .. pls don’t make any deposit it is best to stick with ur bank

Global Cash Card - Horrible

It took 3 days of me calling to have them issue me a replacement card. It has been 2 weeks now and I still don’t have my card.
1.7

Global Cash Card - Calls never answered

Called several times put on hold for an hour sometimes more , to either run out of time to hold or the line just disconnecting Wtf Wtf
3.2