i read online that i could add money to the card using WesternUnion but no instructions as to how. I went to walgreens to load money (they have western union) but the western union machine itself doesn't have that option.

when i asked for help, none of the cashiers knew anything about using western union to load a card and when they tried to load it using the cash register the card had a error saying it was unloadable. I don't understand why Global cash card would put on their website that western union was an option to load money when i go to a western union location they say the opposite...

Product or Service Mentioned: Global Cash Card Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi did you get this resolved? I am having the exact same problem with my GCC! After MANY phone calls to GCC and WU (and getting ALL DIFFERENT responses) and trying about 5 different locations, I am so pissed!

to Natacha #1627400

In all honesty i never did. I just got a bank account and called it a day. I will never use global cash card again.

BlancaMtz
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and we can certainly understand your frustration. I would love to provide you with instruction and answered any other questions.

Please contact me directly at 949-751-0360 ext. 783 Global Cash Card Global Cash Card Global Cash Card Global Cash Card Global Cash Card Global Cash Card

BlancaMtz