Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They now charge a .50 debit transaction fee every time you use this pathetic card. Most merchants wont do credit transactions because they get charged.

This is a debit card for crying out loud. Those of us who are forced to use this, because its how we get paid, now have to suffer extra fees. We are already poor day laborers. These scumbags are just preying on the hard working poor.

Their atm network is a joke. I have to go to a golf course 15 miles out of my way and most of the time the atm is out of order because its out of money because everyone cashes in their pay there. This is so wrong. If i had any choice i would tell this company to ahove it.

Their "customer service" wait times are always over 30 minutes and youre luck if they get to you in less tham an hour. When you do talk to someone they tell you tough luck.

If you have any choice at all steer far away from this company. Of course they know we have no options so they continue to fleece the hard working poor.

Review about: Global Cash Card Debit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Homeless cant get a bank account batch!

You are not forced to do anything. Get a bank account, problem sloved!

JaclynVisser
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

My name is Jessica, I am a Customer Service Professional at Global Cash Card. I would like to speak with you to address your concerns.

I attempted to locate an account but was not able to find one. I would like to discuss the terms and conditions associated with your account as well as how to avoid any fees you might have encountered. Hope to hear from you soon and get all your concerns answered.

You may reach me Monday to Friday from 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM PST at (866) 395-9200 extension 494. If you are not able to call me during my hours of operations, please call customer service at (866) 395-9200 and dial option 7 to speak with a live customer service professional to assist you.